What is the Raku Conference
The Raku Conference 2023 is the third conference entirely dedicated to the 🦋 Raku programming language.
This year, it takes place in-person on August 3–4, 2023 (Thursday-Friday) in Riga, Latvia.
Call for participation
Registration to the conference is open! To attend the event, please register at this very website. If you are already registered, log in to your account. You can find all information about your participation, your talks, etc. at your ’My Conference’ page.
After logging in, get your ticket.
Call for talks
Submit your talks! There are a few different formats that you can choose from. These include:
- — 5-minute lightning talk
- — 20-minute talk
- — 40-minute talk
- — 1.5-hour tutorial
- — 4-hour class
Submit your talks before July 20.
- — Thursday, August 3, 2023. Day 1 of Raku talks. Submit your talks
- — Attendees dinner Day 1
- — Friday, August 4, 2023. Day 2 of Raku talks. The schedule to be published
- — Attendees dinner Day 2
- — Wednesday, August 2. Visiting the observation deck at the 17th floor of the building of Latvian Academy of Science
- — Saturday, August 5. Old Riga guided walking tour
- — Saturday, August 5. Visiting the Open-air ethnographic museum
- — Conference attendance, August 3 and 4
- — Lunch, August 3 and 4
- — Coffee-breaks during the conference days
- — Attendees dinner on August 3
- — Regular price: €85 before July 1, 2023
- — Regular price: €95 from July 1
- — Speaker price: €20 (except lightning-talk speakers)
The Raku Conference 2023 is sponsored by the Perl and Raku Foundation.
The official Facebook page is facebook.com/rakuconference
Conference’s Twitter account: twitter.com/rakuconference
Telegram group: t.me/rakuconference
Code of conduct
By attending the conference, you agree to behave as an educated adult human. For more details, please review the Code of Conduct. By attending a conference, you also agree with the Raku Code of Conduct. Violations reports must be sent to [email protected].
Contact the organisers
You can always reach the organisers by sending an e-mail to [email protected]online.